Stephanie Cooper, Esq.
5275 S. Durango Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89113
About Stephanie Cooper:
Stephanie Cooper is Managing Partner of the Cooper Castle Law Firm, LLP headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, with offices in Utah and Arizona. She is experienced in real estate, commercial litigation and lender law. Additionally she has performed numerous jury and bench trials, as well as trials within the Federal Bankruptcy Court in the District of Nevada.
Originally from Summersville, West Virginia, Cooper attended college in London, England, and graduated from Fairmont State College in West Virginia cum laude in three years with a dual bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Business Administration. She earned her law degree at Ohio Northern University Law School on a Barrister’s Scholarship.
Practicing law in Nevada for 15 years, Cooper has built one of the fastest growing creditor law practices in the Western States. The Cooper Castle Law Firm is WBENC certified. Stephanie is a certified Mortgage Securitization Auditor.
Areas of Law Expertise:
Law Firm Management
Clients (partial list):
- Chase Home Finance/Washington Mutual
- Bank of America
- SunTrust Mortgage
- Aurora Loan Services
- M&I Bank
- FHLMC–Freddie Mac
- Legal Research, Writing and Legal terminology for Paralegals at College of Las Vegas
- United Trustees Association Annual Meeting
- Legal League 100 Servicer Summit
- CLE classes in Title Insurance, Collections & Creditor Rights
- On-site client presentations on Default, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure & Eviction
- Mock Trial Judge and Coach
- Cases for the Pro Bono Project of the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Host sponsor for Ambulance Chasers, a charity run to benefit Habitat for Humanity and the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada