Business Friendly and Small Town Attitude
- Over 40 Millions Visitors each Year
- Year around Sunny Climate
- Showcase to the World
- Great Restaurants, Shows, and Clubs
- Low Taxes, Pro-Business Attitude
Favorable Tax Climate
- No Business Income Tax in Nevada
- No Inventory Taxes in Nevada
- Low Property Taxes in Nevada
- No Franchise Taxes in Nevada
- No Gross Receipts Tax in Nevada
- No Personal Income Taxes in Nevada
Nevada is a low tax state. The Small Business Survivability Committee, Nevada ranked number 2 out of 50 states on taxes.
10 Reasons to Locate Your Business to Las Vegas
- Key location to serve California and Western markets
- No corporate, inventory, or personal income taxes.
- Young and growing labor force with average wage rates.
- Government has a pro-business attitude.
- Excellent communications, transportation and airport facilities.
- Nationally recognized quality of life factors.
- Reasonable lease rates for office, industrial, and warehouse space.
- Relative commuting ease, with quick access to the central business district.
- Growing international business environment
- A right-to-work state.